For years we only offered window replacements but as more and more of our customers requested siding we knew we had to find the right product to offer our clients. After much research, we chose to sell and install James Hardie Siding. Our replacement well trained siding team understands not only the best design process but also the installation of fiber cement siding from James Hardie.
Why James Hardie?
James Hardie is the premier fiber cement siding available on the market. We decided that we wanted to focus on James Hardie siding for several reasons.
- Hail and Wind Resistant – Because of its strength, fiber cement siding isn’t damaged by hailstones or lifted off by strong winds.
- Fire Resistant – If your neighbor’s house catches fire and you have vinyl siding your home will be damaged by the heat. Because James Hardie siding is made of sand and cement, your home won’t have melted siding from the heat of a close proximity fire.
- Longevity – With a warranty that exceeds all vinyl products, your home will look great for years to come.
- Low Maintenance – Unlike wood siding that needs to be scraped or sanded and repainted every few years, your siding from James Hardie with ColorPlus® Technology is guarantee to maintain its finish for 15 years. Not having to paint regularly not only means less work for you but also lower maintenance expenses.
- Looks Great – Perhaps the biggest advantage is that James Hardie’s siding products come in a wide variety of styles and colors. You can choose from HardiePlank®, HardieShingle®, and HardiePanel® to create just the look you want for your home. Compliment it with HardieTrim® and HardieSoffit® and your home will look great for decades to come.
Replacement Siding Benefits
There are benefits that any replacement siding offers. Many older homes were not constructed to be energy efficient and as a result replacing your siding can help increase the efficiency of your home. When Affordable Replacement Window Systems replaces your siding with James Hardie siding, we will offer you the option of including a rigid foam insulation to help cut down on energy loss in your home. Insulated siding cuts down on your utility expenses and keeps your home more comfortable year round.
If you’re interested in learning more about James Hardie siding for your home, give us a call at (817) 264-6509. We’ll come to your home and discuss with you the best design options and provide you with a no obligation quote for your new siding.